GOURMET CLUB OF SOUTH ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

March 14, 2010

Soar over California with Teri and Jenn

Soar Over California
with Jenn and Teri as your travel guides


A special thanks to Jenn's family who let us kick them out of their house for the evening.



Our wonderful help. Thanks to Katy for making our evening that much more enjoyable.
We were really able to enjoy the party because of all her help.

Thanks to Karina and Kyleigh for being our servers.


Friends are what makes this club so fun.





Hollywood Shirley Temple



Spanish Mission Chips with Mango Salsa
and Corn Cakes.



San Francisco Seafood Cioppino
served in a Sour Dough bread bowl.


Orange County Avocado-Orange Salad
with Cumin-Lime Dressing.



Native American Wild Grain Pancakes with shredded duck
and a Passion Fruit Wine Sauce
served on a redwood plank.




Coastal Watermelon Strawberry Sorbet with starfish cookies.




Central Valley Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Wine Sauce,
Artichoke-Potato Gratin, Asparagus, and Sage Carrots.




Disneyland Electric Light Cheesecake with Raspberry sauce,
Mickey Cookies, and Cinderella Castle Chocolate Suckers.



















8 comments:

Melanie Del Rosario said...

Your dinner was so fantastic. The food was excellent. You two are so creative. Thanks for everything !!! Your photographs are great too. It is fun to relive it. Can't wait for the recipes !

Melanie Del Rosario said...

Teri and Jenn, your dinner was great. We had a good time. The food was delicious. You two are so creative it was fun seeing all the added touches you put to your dishes. Your photographs turned out great too !!! Can't wait for the recipes !

Rachel said...

This was really such a fun dinner! California really came alive for me on this night! :) I didn't know I liked seafood so much, and from one who doesn't care too much for cheesecake...YUM! I loved yours! I was stuffed by the end of our meal, but I made room for that! Everything was fabulous! Thank for a great night with scrumptious food and wonderful friends!

Anonymous said...

What a fun night! I love the way you plated each course. The food looks delicious. Bravo!

Patty

Anonymous said...

Loved it! This was a fun and whimsical trip around California. I loved all the flavors and colors. the salad was to die for. I still think about it!

Great job you two!
Kim

Kathleen said...

Your attention to detail and creative use of theme is unparalleled! I soooo wish I could been there!

FrancesEyre said...

I'm drooling from the pictures. wish I could've been there to experience it. You two are talented!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. This is the first time I've looked at pictures. Incredible! I loved all the color you used--too cute. Wish I could have had some of that cheesecake...)

Great job, ladies!
Jenni